911 Mysteries Part 1: Demolitions (2006)

My awakening started by researching what actually happened in New York on September 11th, 2001. As this incident has been the largest thrust to create a New World Order in recent times & radically affected the direction the world has taken the past 8 years, I feel it is vital to understand the real history of 9/11.

Especially the role of the WTC7 building in the 9/11 saga is a crucial piece of the puzzle. The documentary 911 Mysteries Part 1: Demolitions demolishes the 'official' White Wash, I mean House, 9/11 conspiracy theory quite well; below you can watch the 2nd edition from 2007 (in 3 parts) while waiting for the original movie to download with BitTorrent.





Comments

Anonymous said…
I recomend the documentary "ZERO - An Investigation Into 9/11". It is even more well made than "911 Mysteries Part 1: Demolition" and has a few more facs. Nobel prize winner Dario Fo also presents his wievs among many other credentialed people. You'll find it on most torrent sites.
Thanx for the comment Helsinki! Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing ZERO, it's always interesting with an European view on 9/11 (I downloaded it a couple of weeks ago but it turned out to be a damaged file - now I'm reminded to get a working version, thanx!)

Popular Posts